• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pompous little **** !

Boblatina

Dear all

Just a quick need to let off steam about this. I sprung my OH from hospital this afternoon and he seems OK.

The other people in his hospital room seemed OK but, on the way home, he let slip that the guy in the next bed from him had berated him about being fat and then had also started lecturing my husband at length about HOW FAT I WAS!!!!!!!!

(Well no s*** sherlock, now you have pointed it out to me I have realised that I am rather portly and need to eat some more salad. I would never have realised if you hadn't told me :rolleyes: )

I am used to having people "kindly" pointing out to me that I am overweight but how dare he lecture MY HUSBAND on how fat I AM and how much money both of us are costing the country!!!!!!

This was from a man who had lived outside the UK for all his working life and only comes back to the UK to get medical treatment on the NHS! :eek:

It was a good thing that I didn't hear him. OH isn't in a fit state to respond to this pompous pratt but after the week I have had, he might well have found his stitches removed slightly earlier than planned! :mad:

love

TillyBob

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. How unbelievably rude!!! I'd be tempted to go and "visit" him and give him a piece of my mind!!! Ah well. Glad your hubby is out now!!!

xxxxx

I dont understand people like that, I would NEVER in my wildest dreams say to someone about how fat they were, when I hear different people say how they were sniggered at etc in town over their size it just baffles me, you obviously cant stop people from thinking things but to actually come out with it is just rude.

I remember 3 MONTHS........ YES 3 MONTHS after I had my son my friends mum said to me 'frig me Kate your putting on the weight' I dont know where it came from cos it isn't like me but I just said back to her 'i've just had a baby whats your excuse' she didn't know what to say or where to look cheeky cow!! it made me so cross :mad:

Dont let it get you down hun, people like that aren't worth it, im sure you wont loose any sleep over him :)

Glad your husband is ok.

LOL you've got to laugh at people like this daft old turd. When someone is rude to me like this I just walk off and leave then lying there...:D:D

I know that I should laugh it off - and I do normally - but I am feeling a bit raw this week after the fright over OH.

I am used to being abused about my weight - I work in a job where you are in quite a (ahem) confrontational position with certain members of the public so my weight is the first point of reference they have when they kick off - and 99% of the time it is actually quite funny but this has really got in under my defences.

I feel like I have been savaged by the Daily Mail :rolleyes: (Sorry to any DM readers out there but you know what I mean)

At least he wasn't physically abusive about my weight (which has happened once) - but he's not been well and I could have taken him down :cool::D

love

TillyBob

I know that I should laugh it off - and I do normally - but I am feeling a bit raw this week after the fright over OH.

I am used to being abused about my weight - I work in a job where you are in quite a (ahem) confrontational position with certain members of the public so my weight is the first point of reference they have when they kick off - and 99% of the time it is actually quite funny but this has really got in under my defences.

I feel like I have been savaged by the Daily Mail :rolleyes: (Sorry to any DM readers out there but you know what I mean)

At least he wasn't physically abusive about my weight (which has happened once) - but he's not been well and I could have taken him down :cool::D

love

TillyBob

Super news you have the 'old man' back at home i hope he feels better soon...

Now for the dickwipe in the next bed! How dare he be so rude as to make such a personal comment about you. My family don't say anything as personal and they are my blood! He lives abroad and swans home for his freebies and then has a go at you and your OH who work and pay their dues every week!

I'd forget about him he aint worth spitting on if on fire, you with your excess lb's are worth more than six of that idiot!

Rise above him, put the kettle on and have a nice cuppa with the old man and laugh about that fool who couldn't see past your skin. Cos you are beautiful..no matter what they say xxxxx

The Cheeky Barstool, Thats terrible, How dare these ingnorant Ars**les have the nerve, They are soooooo Rude!!!!
I don't blame you for being angry Its got me quite angry, If i saw him right now i would smack him in the head!!!
Don't let The lowlife scumbags get you down!!!! Just not worth it!!
People like that are just plain Ugly on the inside and out! and you will always be beautiful!
I'm pleased your husband is ok now. x

Blimey you two are scary ladies LOL xxx

So glad you have hubby back home safe and sound. As for Mr Perfect in the next bed, these ignorant people just open their big mouths and out comes the words of an ass.........! Oh they make me so mad at the hurt they cause. You are bound to be very emotional with the fright you have had but just snuggle up to hubby and think who really is the better person xx

You are bound to be very emotional with the fright you have had but just snuggle up to hubby and think who really is the better person xx
I am not normally as emotional about things but I have had a bit of a **** overload for the past year and, although OH being ill hasn't been the worst thing, it really pushed me over the edge.

Anyway, as I keep telling myself, we've had so many bad things happen recently that it must mean that we are due a very big dollop of good stuff.

A lottery jackpot would do for me ;)

love

TillyBob

I am so sorry. People are so incredibly rude and certainly shouldn't speak without thinking of the implications first.

Hi Tilly

You know people and their capacity to hurt others never cease to amaze me...
Although you just know there is something very wrong with these people, it is hard not to lash out...But you and your OH did the right thing...the plank obviously wanted a response, how upset he must be that he never got one.

I would still like to pay him a visit and push his bed down a steep corridor and straight down the stairs.

What a creep!

Glad your OH is back home now...how is he?

BTW...hope you have a better year...and if you win the lottery, don't forget your possible room mate.

(((Hugs)))

hi hun im glad your hubby is home safe and sound as for the narrow minded creep take no notice as the tables will turn on him oneday x x x

What a asswipe - unfortunately there are plenty of them out there.....go back and shove his colostomy back up his butt lol

glad hubby is well xx

That is so bloody rude. What business is it of his, turn off his life support I say.

Tillybob for someone to talk like that to your OH when he's ill is disgusting but to talk wrongly of you too is even worse. I bet if your OH was'nt as ill the horrible man would have kept his opinions to himself. The good thing though is that he's let you know something you did'nt already lol. Best wishes to both you and your OH and hope he feels better soonxx

What a formidable little bunch we are!...lol!....

Anyone fancy a little trip up to Kings College Hospital tomorrow and pay a little insignificant male a bedside visit?

(((hugs)))

Hi Tillybob
I`m glad your hubby is out and getting better hun . Thank God I have only meet one man like that rude old b*****d . What was he getting done castrated by any chance or his foot removed from his mouth . I swear to God if my ex hubby had of told me that I would of turned the car around and went back to the crap head and give him a piece of my mind and then throw a jug of water around him . Take care .
Margaret xx

My responce to people like that would of been to say "do you know you are so right yes i may be fat but i can change. But how about you have an ugly mind and without a brain transplant there is no hope" i would of then smiled sweetly said " now theres food for thought have a nice life being the rude ignorant barsool that you are" Turned taken a few steps looked back and then walked off.
hc

how rude :mad: to attack you both like that!

My Mother in Law is one of the worst for calling big people and she is probably a size 20/22...years ago when I first knew her she was a stick insect and still doesn't see her own weight problem, her sister is the same. She just doesn't learn even though her Sons and Husband have told her how rude she is...one of these days someone will give her a piece of their minds and well deserved it will be too!!!

hope your OH is on the mend xx

Back