• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pompous little **** !

stupid pwatt! A little ditty I wrote a while ago, sums it up for me really...

I have a wobbly belly,
its really rather big
I guess some people look at me
and think that i'm a pig
to them I say though you may think
you're perfect cos your thin
my faults are on the outside
but yours are on the in!

Glad your hubby is home safe :)

I have a wobbly belly,
its really rather big
and think that i'm a pig
but yours are on the in!

Brilliant chick....... and if you dont mind when ever i get some idiot putting me down i shall use the last two lines from your poem.

I have a wobbly belly,
its really rather big
and think that i'm a pig
but yours are on the in!

Glad your hubby is home safe :)

I like that, V. Good.:D

How dare he, and this coming from someone who chooses to live one place but 'use' the good ol' UK for his medical needs, makes you sick does it not.
As Carol says you can change Tilly but a rude,useless, thoughtless, ignorant,arrogant lump like that will always be a rude useless thoughtless ignorant arrogant lump.
Just glad hubby is recovering and home, and hope you and the families fortunes change in the coming months. It is hard when you are going through bad phases, but you are obviously strong, and will manage to keep going.
And Tilly I am a great believer in Karma, and you can be sure that the rude, useless, thoughtless, ignorant, arrogant lump will get his come uppance..........what goes around comes around.
Hope you feel better now..........BIG HUGS

Jay xx

How dare he, and this coming from someone who chooses to live one place but 'use' the good ol' UK for his medical needs, makes you sick does it not.
As Carol says you can change Tilly but a rude,useless, thoughtless, ignorant,arrogant lump like that will always be a rude useless thoughtless ignorant arrogant lump.
Just glad hubby is recovering and home, and hope you and the families fortunes change in the coming months. It is hard when you are going through bad phases, but you are obviously strong, and will manage to keep going.
And Tilly I am a great believer in Karma, and you can be sure that the rude, useless, thoughtless, ignorant, arrogant lump will get his come uppance..........what goes around comes around.
Hope you feel better now..........BIG HUGS

Jay xx

Yeah that's true. You can't cheat Karma. x

go back put a knot in his drip and then sit lovingly on the side of his bed, ofc make sure his hand and morphine drip button are under your bum !
Cheeky old fart :mad:

Arsewipe thats all i can say, what a fooking arsewipe.
Some people say such nasty things how on earth can they, god I would never intentionaly hurt someones feelings I would be in tears if I thought I had ever said anything to make someone feel horrible.
Makes me think that their own life and world is that shitty they need to pick on someone elses.
(hugs hun)

It is very rare I have been insulted by an elderly person about my size, but I have used the following retort, which I believe really gets my point across without losing my temper:

"I bet your grandchildren really hate being with you"

Ok, I know it's a cruel thing to say to an elderly person but they really should know better than to insult someone because of their size, as it does rather shock them that I have had the courage to say that.

I think when we are very large we are constantly aware of other peoples' glances and comments. You can almost feel it when two people are walking towards you and you know they are looking at you up and down and talking about you. If you stop and look round after they have passed by they have also turned round and are looking at your behind view. I really hate the way people are so rude and ignorant about overweight people.

It is very rare I have been insulted by an elderly person about my size, but I have used the following retort, which I believe really gets my point across without losing my temper:

"I bet your grandchildren really hate being with you"
Ironically, Mr Daily Mail had a really lovely grandaughter visiting him and looking after him. She was young (about 18-19) and really friendly and helpful to people on the ward.

But do you know what? I only saw her with her Grandfather once whilst I was there - I actually thought she was related to another one of the patients because she was talking to him, laughing with him and generally keeping him company.

The other patient was a very nice chap and a bit of a favourite with everybody but I was really shocked when OH told me that I had got it wrong and her grandfather was Mr Daily Mail not him :rolleyes: Speaks volumes doesn't it?

Mr Daily Mail had been living the colonial life in Africa for the last 30/40 years (he was in his late 70s) I had visions of him saying something really inappropriate to a black or Asian Doctor or Nurse - it would not have been a surprise if he had :mad:

It is such a shock when you come across a dinosaur like that. Thank God they are such a rarity nowadays.

love

TillyBob

Back