• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Port question??

ldavidson84

Hi,

This may sound a silly question but its one that has been worrying me. I know the port is under the skin near the breast bone.

Does bra not rub/irritate or hurt it? I have big/heavy boobs and just wonder if pressure would make it sore?

Thanks x

Hi

Different surgeons place them in different locations. Mine is on my left but not near my bra line - I have big boobs too and my bra doesnt get in the way! HTH x

Min is three inches above my belly button and to the left, as Maz says, each surgeon has their preference on this.

If you are worried, contact your team and ask about it :)

Mine is right on the bra line save a few milimetres! A decent bra and you shouldn't really feel it too much x I am also generously filled in that area and it's not given me too much annoyance x

I have big bazookas as well (lol) and my port is in same place as Maz's and Caz's too . I dont have no trouble either . xx

Thanks Ladies, i will speak to surgeon at open day on 12th to see where he like to locate the port.

My hubby is worried that when i loose weight he will loose his pillows :8855::8855:

mines on the breast bone too, :(

Mine's right by the side of my belly button and when i am lighter than I am now it really protrudes wish it was somewhere less obvious really espesh when on hols in a bikini!

Back