• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Port !!

maxine kim

I know it's a silly question but can anyone tell me where they put the port in is it the big scar in the middle of my chest or to the left a smaller scar I'm a little worried I had a band fitted a month ago scared are all healing lovely then today in the bath I noticed the smaller scar under my left boob weeping is this the port it's a bit lumpy under the skin :(

My port was just above my belly button.I think different surgeons put them in different places.

I would phone your team tomorrow and get them to check it for you. Good luck xx

Mine is behind the bigger scar that you talk about, not that I can feel it. Give your provider a call, it maybe that you have an infection in that scar.

top_kat said:
Mine is behind the bigger scar that you talk about, not that I can feel it. Give your provider a call, it maybe that you have an infection in that scar.

Thanks top cat, feel a bit of a div not knowing where it is but not had a fill yet so I don't know . it is the smaller scar so hopefully it's not the port one :)

Mine is under my big scar about 10cm left of my tummy button, its like having a golf ball there.

Unfortunately mu port is mobile and when it moves to the left it is uncomfortable and when it moves down its uncomfortable and really really painful.

I had one of my scars start weeping at about 6ish weeks, the tiny one on the left, it still had stitches poking out of it and I put bio oil on it for a few days, then had a week on anti biotics and no more bio oil :sigh:

vampalicious said:
im almost certain that your port is the bigger scar, i expected mine to be near my hip and didnt know for ages where my port was lol, but mine was on my sternum between my boobs, dont worry about it been there its a good place, put the way and easy to get too xx

Thanks Nikki
And your not even blonde lol i feel a right div I'v got my first fill in two weeks so ill know then lol x

Back