• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post Bypass eating?

kell

hi guys,

Is there anywhere on here that gives us menu ideas for newly bypassed peeps?

I was given a sheet of paper with very limited info on it, just basically told to stay on liquids for a week, then to pureed for 2-3 weeks.

But not told really what I should be eating drinking etc during the different stages OR when Im back to 'normal' foods actually?

The more I think about it, the more worried/confused I am.

Ive come out of hosp basically not knowing what i should be drinking/eating/doing?

Any info greatly apprieciated x

There is a link to this forum at the top in the 'stickies' section on recipes post bypass. If you are unsure check with your hospital. I had sieved soups, I prefer home made - and initialy make sure they are not too thick. sugar free jelly, sugar-free juices. watered down 50/50 sugar free pure juice - I quite liked the red grape juice - ensure sugar free. Milk is fine, so add coffee to it or sugar free shake powder. Drink water all the time to ensure you don't dehydrate. Sip, sip sip all the time. Make ice lols out of sugar free squash.
You really should check with your hospital if you have any doubts. That is so important to follow their advice before any given on this site. All the best x x x

Thanks guys x

Back