• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

post op food

Don't count calories until you are eating solids again.

Just stick to what your team have told you. Believe me, you don't want to dump. You will feel so I'll.

.weight watchers do nice soups but you will have to blitz some of them. I loved NAS ice lollies and Mini Milk ice lollies.

i had band done with the hospital group and with them u have to do 24 hrs of liquid then soft then normal food x

Is that no gum for all operations ? I'm pureeing beans and sausage or just beans with mash , fish cakes tomatoes and mash , mince mash veg and gravy , mainly living on soup I can't stand purée some days yogurts cup a soups dairy lea triangles custard pots I do t like veg soup or puréed really but love veg whole it's mental ! that's all I've tried I'm such a plain eater would kill for a salad and some crunch lol I've pinched a crispy chicken piece off my kids chewed it and spat it out lol sad isn't it can't wait till next week I'm on mashed food I can have tuna and cracker breads again lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm still learning I'm only 3 weeks out infancy I was eating cracker breads last week but been told I shouldn't have been till next week I can't wait lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back