• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worst day since my op

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Im just looking for a little reassurance.

Im four weeks out today actually, and all I can do today is be sick.

What ever I put in, comes back out again about 30 mins later.

Im not eating too fast or too much, because I haven't changed what I have been doing for the past weeks.

I also feel very tired and weak.

I have phoned up my team, but there all busy and hopefully come back to me tomorrow.

Do you think its just a phase I am going through?

Oh no PG you have been doing so well! Sorry I cant help but hope it passes soon, take care xxx

Arggggg My sympathies PG,

I had a few days like that too in the first 4-6 weeks. Even now I sometimes have an OFF day where I feel ikky and have NO appitite.

It seemed that no matter what I put in, or how slow I ate and chewed it would all come back.

I just stuck to fluids for 24 hours and tried again..

BUT and this is a a big but,,,

GET IT CHECKED OUT.. always best to be on the safe side!!!

especially if it lasts for more than 24 hours!

It could always be a bug honey??
I know how easy it is to associate everything bad with your surgery but everyone gets an upset stomach sometimes?
Have plenty of fluids and look after yourself until your team get back to you. I suggest a duvet day!
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hope you feel better soon, I think I've been lucky I haven't really had any sickness (touch wood), Karen x

Don't panic don't panic I'm sure it will pass - go back to basics - liquids only for a while. :)

Sorry to hear this Gary. Hope you feel better soon
x

Oh Gary I hope it's just a bug rather than bypass related. I hope to that your team get back to you ASAP, if not I'd get to a&e if things get any worse before you're dehydrated.

Everyday is different for the first few months PG just have a cup a soup like chicken to keep you going.I will get better.

Sorry to hear things aren't going great today...you've been doing so well..

I hope it passes soon, but as previously said don't wait too long to get it checked out if this persists...remember you've not long had major surgery and even a small bug can knock you off kilter...keep up the fluids :)

How are you feeling this morning?

Hope someone from your team has got back to you for reassurance....if not ring them

So sorry Gary to hear your not feeling so good, Hopefully they will get back to you this morning, i will keep an eye on your post to see how you get on.

Hi Gary
Have you managed to contact your team?? how are you today??
Kim

Are you ok today Gary?

Back