• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worst day since my op

Hope you ok Gary I know I'm new and you don't know me but wanted to send best wishes. Let us all know when your up to it how you are. Kaz x

Hi Gary, was not on pc yesterday, hope your feeling better today, maybe a bug as i have come home poorly and have no energy today, let us know xxx hugs x

BEXS99 said:
Hi Gary, was not on pc yesterday, hope your feeling better today, maybe a bug as i have come home poorly and have no energy today, let us know xxx hugs x

Hope you feel better soon and your bug passes. There is alot about take care luv kaz x

Thanks for all your kind messages.

I got a phone call today from one of the dietitians who I have to say was fantastic. She asked me all about what I had been able to eat, compared to what I eat yesterday.

Made sure I was taking fluid in and that it was coming out ok. And asked me about my bowel movements.

She discussed going back to sloppier foods for a few days, and seeing if that was better for me.

She did say that she would call me back on Monday to see how my weekend was and if I was no better she would get me in next week to see the surgeon for a check up, although she didnt think that would be the case.

Any just so u can have a smile at my expense, I said to her that my weight fluctuates from one day to the next and she told me off and told me to through the scales away, as I was only 4 weeks out, I shouldnt even be weighing myself until I go back for my checkout with the surgeon. And now my cards are marked with her lol

But today I have not been sick once, and only have very soft small portions and had some mash with peas and carrots for dinner with lots of gravy.

Good news! Glad your getting better! X

Great news Gary glad things are easier, well done to for admitting your obsession with the scales now she knows perhaps you'll relax and do as you're told for a change. Lol! Take care and hope things continue to improve over the weekend.

Often we try to push things faster than we should....remember this is the new you, new lifestyle, new regime....don't push yourself too hard.

Now you've been told off perhaps you'll stay away from those bl**dy scales.

Your weight loss is obvious for everyone to see now....enjoy it!!

Best wishes and glad you're feeling better.Have a great weekend

Hope your feeling better soon, I havent actually been sick but have had horrible nausea for days. I would take all the advice given on here and see doctor if no better you dont want to get dehydrated :)

Back