• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

POST-OP WIND PAINS

hesh

Hi, its my 4th day since my gastric bypass op, and i am still suffering wind pains and feeling very weak, is this normal and has anyone got any advice please:wave_cry:

aww hun, youve posted in the wrong area, i cant move the post but im sure people will see this anyway...

th best thing to get rid of the wind is to move around and help it disperse...you could try some windeze tablets,

hope it eases soon

I had wind pains for quite a few days after my sleeve; hot water bottles ROCK!!! Get one and hold it close to the windy shoulder or wherever; it really helps, take it from me. Also peppermint tea (which I can't stand, but I did drink it at that time).

Thankyou very much, im new to this, but im sure to have many questions in the near future :)

Hi!
I had surgery two weeks ago and I had wind pain for six days after surgery.

I drank peppermint tea, chewed wineze tablets, put a heat patch/pad on my shoulder and whenever it got really sharp I got up and walked about as much as possible. It will get better though! X

URGH I remember them well and there the pits!!!! Sit on the end of sofa or bed and circle your body round very slowly bit like doing the hooks hoop so it's all in the waist I found this helped bring wind up, but it's awful hoping they go soon xxx

Back