• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

posture post weight loss

RoseMcnose

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has had helped or has done anything about posture post weight loss and what did you do? any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Hi Rose,

Great question. I would be interested to see what other folks say as well. I notice myself slumping quite a bit. I work from home and sit in an office chair and just wonder if I was slumping before, and now I notice it more?

I notice I do bad things like pushing my chair to recline so that I can sit on my leg-which means no support to my back. I think having a foot support and pushing my chair to up again-may help the fatigue I feel from slouching.

Cheers,

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has had helped or has done anything about posture post weight loss and what did you do? any ideas would be great.

Thanks

My posture is bad I walk bent forward and have towel conscious effort to straighten up. I probably did before losing weight but didn't. Notice as much cos of big tummy x

Back