• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre assement today want to cry n cry

christine1957

:cry:been for me assesment just got back me ecg is not rite got blockages both sides of my heart. so dont no if i can have me opp. its up to the anaeatetist she says she can not believe i have never seen a cardoligest.
just sick and peed off want to go in a corner and cry x:cry:

I am so sorry to hear that. Will pray for you that you will be able to have the operation. Must be so hard to come so far in the journey and then this happens.

Gosh i hope you can get your condition sorted soon. Its amazing what they can do nowadays. Surgery can wait until you're healthier, it'll still be there xx

OHHH Christine atleast its best to find out now hun they can treat it yes its going to hold up your surgery for a little while but not for ever. which it could well of been if they hadnt noticed. Chin up hun its not the end. xxx

Thank goodness it has been detected now so that they can sort you pout. I know that's not what you want to hear. I'm sorry this has happened to you and send you big hugs xx

thank you all im still upset but still hope to have the opp. ill should find out on monday, if the anaeatetist want to send me to the cardolgest i think he will just by the way she was talking but thank you ill will let you all no when i no thanks x

Sorry to hear your news, I hope things get sorted for you x

Really sorry to hear your news christine.. Lets hope they can get it sorted out for you quickly, and good luck for monday xx

hey hunny ....was devastated for u when i read this .....but then reality struck .At least it has been found and u will know where u stand .You are in unknown territory now and that must be so difficult .I know u r desperate for the surgery as we all r but pls hunny get urself well n ready to go forward with this .If its meant to be u will have it babe,try to be patient .There are other ppl on here this has happened to who are now going ahead with their ops a little while later .Stay positive .Sending good thought ur way .Hope all goes well ...jenny xxxx

Omg Christine am so sorry hun, Hope you still get the go ahead big hugs x

Hi Christine

Hope your feeling better after the inital shock from your appt. Thinking of you and sending postivie vibes your way to keep you strong, you will get through this hiccup and you will soon be joining the losers on that bench xx

Hi Christine,
I really do feel for you - but all I can think of is that its good it was found out before the op, intead of on the operating table.
I do hope that as long as they know what they are dealing with they can take the relevant precautions and just get on with the op!
Lots of good vibes being sent to you.
SNix

Back