• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op and confused

I've just realised all this is probably confusing you even more! Sorry! Xxx

The sleeve is not recommended for grazers. It doesn't stop you eating all day. Sounds like a bypass would be better although no surgery does everything for you tbh.

I think to be honest I am leaning more towards the sleeve - but if the surgeons think the bypass would be better then I will take their advice on board.
I'm not expecting the surgery to stop me grazing all day but I do want to feel full, this is the reason behind my grazing and why the sleeve would help. The portions would also be smaller as well so I think I just need to think some more - got a while before I have to decide anyways x

I've just realised all this is probably confusing you even more! Sorry! Xxx

No no is fine, I get that it is will power - but by feeling full after a meal I SHOULD be less likely to go looking for food. I don't really emotionally eat, I eat cause I am constantly hungry

Yes, but I was too scared to do the bypass but I wish I had just gone for it. It has totally sorted out my eating habits far better than my sleeve did, but again that's just me! X

For me though I would want a bypass like yours - with the excess stomach removed. I don't want it flapping about inside me

I think to be honest I am leaning more towards the sleeve - but if the surgeons think the bypass would be better then I will take their advice on board.
I'm not expecting the surgery to stop me grazing all day but I do want to feel full, this is the reason behind my grazing and why the sleeve would help. The portions would also be smaller as well so I think I just need to think some more - got a while before I have to decide anyways x

The bypass does the same thing Hun. It makes you feel totally full after a few mouthfuls of food. X

Oh I know - am just gonna wait and see what surgeons think

Best thing, and you know you can chat anytime if you have questions xx

Back