• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op appointment

vickylou

Got my pre op appointment at 10am just getting ready to set off now, after last time it took me 2hrs 30min! When it should take 50 mins hopefully make it in time!
This is my last appointment till my op on the 13th, I surpose they r gonna be taking measurements and bloods etc, doesn't say in the letter.

Fingers crossed there r no delays on the motorway today

woohoo good luck vicky :) xxx

Omg 4 miles in 30 mins!!!!!

Oh no hope you made it on time! I was 10mins late for my milk diet appt and they were 40 behind any way!

All the best x

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well got there with loads of time to spare at 9.05. Stupid ring roads.

Met the briactric nurse, she was very very nice, she did my weight and height again!, then we went and did a questionare (past medical history etc). She then did my blood pressure which she said was perfect whoo hoo and put that thing on my finger to check oxygen level and heart rate, Checked my breathing, I then got meassured for compersion stockings for after my op.
Asked me if I had any question at all.

After that i was sent to have loads of blood taken 6 bottles! and last but not least they sent me for a ECG (had to get my boobs out and so glad I had shaved my legs yesterday as had to get them out twice lol)

All good apart from she has decided i have to be there at 9am instead of 1130am on the day of my op so they can do more bloods on the day.

Back