• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op, Day 1

Slimmingnix

Day one of my pre-op has been interesting. It surprised me how much I obviously "pick" during the day.
Preparing the childrens luch I had to repeat " Do not steal a sultana, do not steal a bit of cheese... etc"

Also, so much stuff in the fridge and cupboards.... hubbie's going to love it!

Well, almost 1 down, 13 to go!

SN

Well done hun. I start mine tomorrow(should of been today) for 3 wks :s

well done snx it gets easier as the days go on...xxx

I'm day two of my Pre-OP! Its hard i think I'm not getting enough protein and not feeling full. Help! What do i do? Been drinking water protein water and broth and protein shakes but still seems like not enough. Help me please i don't want to fail

Sent from my M886 using WLSurgery

Hey how you doing? I found the first 4 days hell, I was detoxing from smoking too, but by day 5 things were so much better. Keep at it, it is worth it. Ketosis kicks in and that brings energy and lack of hunger. I'm assuming you are in that area now and doing well. Good luck, let us know how you get on :) x

on day 1 and half find it harder 2nd time around as I know whats happening this time but at least only got 5 days of it this time so hang in there you can do it

Back