• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op day 3 - headaches, dizzy, sick

slimmerkay

Well it's day three of pre-op diet. I'm not doing bad. I feel hungry all the time but because it's short term and leads to something beneficial I can do it.

However, the headaches are AWFUL :( And the dizziness and nausea.

But I have lost 3.5 lbs in the first two days so that is fantastic :D

I just look at it this way - I will NEVER again eat like I used to, but after op things will just continue (slowly) to improve. And the outcome will be worth everything ;)

Karen if you've got a headache chances are you are not drinking enough. Up your fluids love, if you aren't drinking be in the kitchen getting the next drink ready to drink. This will help you feel fuller and also eliminate the headaches xxx

Thanks Julie. I do drink quite a lot though. And I'm peeing soooo much I may as well take the bottle of water to the loo and stay there lol

Karen have you cut down on tea or coffee? caffeine or taninn withdrawal can make you feel that way too. It will pass.

I too have headaches, but it can't be down to not drinking enough 'cos I've had gallons today & I don't drink tea or coffee, so its not that.

But I just think another day down & 8 to go........... Woooo Hooooo

Day 3 is typically when ketosis starts to kick in and things get a little easier after that.

The headaches can be down to the drastic change in diet and amounts eaten.

Thanks Karen, that's probably what it is. Its not been too bad as I've had work to keep my mind off things ;)

I know & I can't wait!! Its certainly an emotional roller-coaster though!!! I keep looking at clothes in my magazines just to spur me on. I was sat in a training session at work today & as usual I felt the fattest there squashed into my chair, but I thought this will be the last time I'll ever feel like this... What a fab feeling it was too.....................

Oh J-Mo, it's all happening so quick isn't it? You must be feeling so excited! Let me know if I can do anything to help honey. Sending big hugs. xxxxx

Back