• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-Op Diet advice needed.

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Morning :) ..

Im having gastric wrap surgery on the 12th of March and im lost as to which pre-op to do .. My Surgeon has told me to to lose between 3-5kg before the operation.
I thought either the milk and yog or low fat, but not sure of its low fat and low carb or just low fat? ..
Or im thinking a slimfast for breky and lunch and then somthing for tea, but im not sure what? ... I need help i have no idea what to do :(:confused:

This is what I did for my 2 week pre-op. I had a protein bar for breakfast, a small tin of low cal soup for lunch followed by low fat yoghurt, for dinner meat or fish or curry or chilli, bolognaise (made low fat) served with plenty veg. I had no rice, potatoes or pasta. For dessert I had another low fat yoghurt and allowed myself 2 pieces of fruit a day. My calories came in around 1100 per day. I lost 10lbs the first week and 2 lbs the 2nd week. Dr Hruby was very happy with my progress and said my liver was fine too, no problems x hope that helps x

Back