• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start pre-op diet tomorrow!

Well got through my nightshift without having to add any extra meals. Took in my fruit and lots of water and wasn't hungry. Tried not to look at biscuits and cake brought in by grateful patient so I wasn't tempted at all:)

Phil, I envy you your 4 tbsp pasta - my diet forbids all carbs except fruit and veg!

Good luck everyone - ticking the days off one at a time helps:)

Hey T... hows it going?? sounds like you're managing alright...
I start mine next weekend and I am nervous about it already lol...
Good Luck to everyone either already doing their pre-op diet or anyone about to start...
Big Hugs all round
S xxxx

a few carbs the joys of diabetes so far so good and loosing weight too weigh in at pre op was good to see

PhilT said:
a few carbs the joys of diabetes so far so good and loosing weight too weigh in at pre op was good to see

Well done at ur weigh in at pre op and loosing weight. Keep up the good work keep in touch x x x

Just realised that Poohbear and Kazziehill are having surgery at the same place on the same day! Wonder if you'll meet each other, maybe in adjoining beds!

Hi minxie poo bear and me kazziehill have met each other and have ended up being friends. We are in same day time and date, so we will keep each other comany. Poo bear is such a laugh 2 x x x

Hi minxie poo bear and me kazziehill have met each other and have ended up being friends. We are in same day time and date, so we will keep each other comany. Poo bear is such a laugh 2 x x x

How cool, on hands support as well as on line. ;) Nice that you can support eachother that way.

Neeta said:
How cool, on hands support as well as on line. ;) Nice that you can support eachother that way.

Yes we are pretty lucky that we have each other. On day 5 of milk diet, today I have felt bit hungry but otherwise ok. Thanks for your quote keep in touch luv hugs Kaz x x x

Back