• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet advice

gman

i have read alot about the pre op diet and nearly everybody talks about having milk every day what happens if like me you dont drink milk is there another diet you go on :hmm:

hi i think most hospitals do a low carb low fat one xx

I am going private but my 5 day pre-op is low fat, low carbs.

Hi gman, I also hate milk and did the milk diet. I mixed it with pretend sugar and vanilla, stirred it up and had lovely milk shake. It was really nice and still have it occasionally. Good luck x

I know that being diabetic i won't do the milk diet. Instead i'll do a low fat diet, here's hoping they got one for you, good luck tomorrow xx

I'm not doing the milk diet as milk doesn't agree with me. I'm using Cd Lactose-Free packs plus having a small portion of chicken and veg. I'm diabetic taking Metformin and my sugar levels are great between 4.6 -7.8.

Hi Gman, I hate the taste of milk so have been told I can use Slimfasts, to consist of 4 slimfasts, 1 oxo cube and a multi-vit every day for 14 days. :rolleyes: (Oh and up to 1/2 pint of jelly if... IF... i'm desperate!!!)
Cuppa xx

Back