• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op for Diabetics at SRH

novamay

Born Free
Anyone got a copy of the pre-op for diabetics - going through Sunderland - just wanted to see what they allow us on it before I start it at beginning of Feb.

Hi

Don't know about SRH but I am type 2 and just did the normal milk diet without any issues, don't know if the same goes for type 1 though, which are you.

Paul

type 2. I was thinking about the milk diet but I did milk for four days before balloon removal and was bad with it tummy-wise.

The brochure came through last night - thought it was confirmation of the date and perhaps pre op assessment date, but just a standard letter to say that I'm on the list... (I knew that already - Mr S put me on it in November ;0} )

Says I can have some homemade veggie soup - 1 small bowl per day. woohooo.... I'm in heaven.

Booklet just says 'vegetables' - Can I have root veg like carrots and turnip - I know on Atkins you could only have non-root veg (eg anything that grows above ground).

Back