• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 days of pre-op diet.....Surgery day!

Keep it up Lucy, you are doing great

Lucy, wow how quick the time is going, i can't believe in 2 days time your be in having your bypass:D . I have just started my pre op :D

Good luck Lucy and thinking of you xxx

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's my surgery day tomorrow!

Well it's day 10 of the pre-op diet today and I feel great.

I've lost 12lb in total, was hoping for 14lb before tomorrow, but what the heck, 12lb is AMAZING!

If one more person says "you've done so well on the pre-op diet, can't you just carry on with that and save the hassle of the op" then I think I will shoot them. :8855:

Do they not realise that I'm a fabulous dieter, I can loose 5 stone over 4 months no problem, done it many times. However thats as far as it goes then it all piles back on again! Thats why I'm having the op. :8855:

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, woohoo woohoo! :wee::wee::wee::wee::wee:

I can feel your excitement through the PC :D Wooohoooo by tomorrow night you will be all done .....well done on the pre-op too :D x

Lucy I could have written that same post about myself lol
you'll rock with the bypass-can't wait to hear how it goes:)

I am just starting my pre op diet (21st September op) and when I tell people about it they all ask why you just cant do that diet on a more permanent basis! They just dont understand how good we are at dieting and then putting it back on again. I too have lost and gained 4 stone on quite a regular basis and this op is my only way of hopefully losing it and keeping it off!!

You have done amazingly well on your 10 days - I only have to do 7 days but it is quite daunting. Just hope I can do as well as you :)) and big good luck vibes for tomorrow.

Just a HUGE well done on your pre-op diet! Well done, and my love and prayers will be with you tomorrow. xxxxx

Well done on surviving your pre op! I just wanted to wish you all the best for your surgery and will hope and pray you love your bypass as much as i love mine and that it is as kind to you as mine has been to me!

Am budging up on the losers bench, have left a little spot for you :) xxx

Back