• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet

alisoomy71

Starting my pre-op diet this morning, already had a pink grapefruit black tea and a glass of water. Weighed myself too I am 19st 12lb so here goes the most exciting nerve racking and emotional time of my life (except for having my kids) can't wait but still finding it hard to imagine me any other way. Slightly pessimistic (not sure on spelling). ????????

I don't know what bypass is like but the band has it's pros and cons. I was in a lot of pain the first 4 days post surgery and up to now including pre op diet only lost 15 lbs but I suppose 15lbs in a month is ok.I keep looking at the people who have lost hundreds of pounds to make me know it'll be worth it in the end. Hopefully when I've had a fill I'll lose more. Good luck with your surgery x

I started my pre-op diet on fri and its going gr8! My op is on Sat and I can't wait - not even slightly nervous. It will be worth and we won't recognise ourselves in a few months time x

Back