• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet - tea?

Hi - I've received my pre-op diet - have to be on it for four weeks. But nowhere does it mention if I'm allowed tea and skimmed milk. Is it ok to have? :confused:

I wasn't allowed dairy so only allowed black tea or black coffee, ask your hospital as lots of diets are different.

Hi - I've received my pre-op diet - have to be on it for four weeks. But nowhere does it mention if I'm allowed tea and skimmed milk. Is it ok to have? :confused:

I did a food option. It was a list of things you ate allowed. So I was allowed 150ml of milk for cereal in the morning. And thats it.

I too did the food option but I don't really drink that much tea or coffee so I was OK with that it looks like every LSD is different

I did the milk diet so had a minimum of 4 pints of semi skimmed milk a day! Plus tea. No food allowed for me x

Cheers guys - gave the hospital a call and they said tea and skimmed milk was ok. Phew! Didn't think I would survive without a brew :) x

TrefG - I have found a cafe near me that does a full tea menu! I reckon if I drink tea in all the different forms I'll never need food again!!!

Back