• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op Diet

Starting my pre op diet this friday!!! Mine is basically 5 slim fasts a day and not much else for two weeks. With the exception of any sugar free drinks and some low fat cup a soups, or piece of fruit or s f jelly. I chose this over the regular pre op diet as i want to get used to liquids and also don't want too much choice. Easyoligy as my mum puts it!!!

thats exactly my thinking easyology lol. I wont be tempted to have that extra slice of toast.:rolleyes: I have woken up today thinking I wont stick to the diet so Im gonna slap myself daft till I do.. I dunno lol the pre op is more stressful than the op lol

Marky you didnt like the look of it either then lol

Stick with the diet you have been given by your hospital;)I know there are lots of easier and tougher ones, but if you stick to it at least you are doing it all by the book :D
I did the 800 cals one for 1 week which was easy, and the soup n jelly in week 2 which nearly killed me, but it did work!!:eek:

thx Candie.
Im definately going to stick with what I have got, doing it a few days eralier means I should be ok . Going to drink like a fish till i swim in for my op lol, that should help:D

It'll all be worth it hun:D;)

is there an alternative to this bovril/oxo drink, the thought of it makes me gag and this is the pre-op I will eventually be on when I get my date. :(

Back