• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skinny Fiber on Pre-Op Diet?

EighteenStoneGirl

I start my 1000kcal pre-op diet on Monday and I am BRICKING IT!

I have no idea how someone who eats as much as I do is meant to live on 2 weetabix, 2 apples, a can of soup and a chicken breast with some veg for an entire day.

My stomach already rumbles all day everyday as it is. I can imagine the kids I work with are gonna get a kick out of the fact it'll be rumbling even louder and double the amount!!

So my sister advised I use Skinny Fiber to curb the cravings, but I've no idea if this is safe to use whilst on pre-op? With they affect my liver shrinkage at all?

Did anybody else take any appetite suppressants of sorts to get them through those awful 2 weeks?

I start my 1000kcal pre-op diet on Monday and I am BRICKING IT! I have no idea how someone who eats as much as I do is meant to live on 2 weetabix, 2 apples, a can of soup and a chicken breast with some veg for an entire day. My stomach already rumbles all day everyday as it is. I can imagine the kids I work with are gonna get a kick out of the fact it'll be rumbling even louder and double the amount!! So my sister advised I use Skinny Fiber to curb the cravings, but I've no idea if this is safe to use whilst on pre-op? With they affect my liver shrinkage at all? Did anybody else take any appetite suppressants of sorts to get them through those awful 2 weeks?

I'm not a doctor.. But defo a diet professional, and I couldn't see how it would effect your loss or liver, so I would give it a go...

Back