• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet

Well done on the loss :) good thing about that is, it won't come back on! Good luck, you're almost there :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

good luck and god bless .Well done on completing the preop .Im starting mine tomorrow .We will wait to hear from u and they will welcome u onto the losers bench im sure .

All the best for tomorrow :)

I am now officially a loser! Bypass went well, just in and out of sleep at the mo.
Update you when the drugs wear off :)

yay,,,,,,,,so pleased alll went well .big hugs to u .well done x

Well, I had my bypass at 2 pm yesterday, I am dressed ready to go home today!! I won't lie, I feel like I have been hit by a bus, but as soon as I came around and could stay awake for at least 20mins I took myself off for a walk. The dry mouth spray (boots dental expert) was a must!

I will keep you all posted, and thanks for all the support
Steve

Home now, uncomfortable pain but at least I have my family around me :) what a journey, from start to surgery 6 months or so.. Doesn't feel real at the mo, long road ahead now

Thanks Gill, feel a bit rotten and run over (that's the best way I can describe it) hope it gets easier in a couple of weeks. But apart from that all good
Thanks again
Steve

Sophies_dad said:
Thanks Gill, feel a bit rotten and run over (that's the best way I can describe it) hope it gets easier in a couple of weeks. But apart from that all good
Thanks again
Steve

Rest up Steve,I know how you are feeling,a week will make all the difference.you weren't in long at all.take it easy x

Back