• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre-op diet

vickykirby

Had to come on and tell you all, upto yet ive lost..................................................

8LBS
according to my scales xxxxx

So im guessing my liver will have shrunk thank god...no more worrying dreams! woo hoo xx:rolleyes:

well done vicky bet you well pleased. keep on keeping on

Whoooohooo 8lbs is brill chucks, not long at all now. x

Not long now vicky.are you ready and packed??

nearly! been and got sum slippers, jammies, tent pants(haha) spare toothbrush,flannel and toothpaste. Got my dressing gown in, a towel, a nightie...got sum magazines , ds and my fone(shh) to put in friday morning! What else do you think i would need??? Apart from soap/shower gel, a pen, and some change xxxxxxxxxx

:0clapper: well done x

thats brilliant:D

nearly! been and got sum slippers, jammies, tent pants(haha) spare toothbrush,flannel and toothpaste. Got my dressing gown in, a towel, a nightie...got sum magazines , ds and my fone(shh) to put in friday morning! What else do you think i would need??? Apart from soap/shower gel, a pen, and some change xxxxxxxxxx

I will be taking my Ipod with me, i've loaded it with 8 movies and 1000's of songs.

Do you have a ipod or mp3 player? or borrow from family or friend.

well done x x x

Good luck for tomorrow Vicky, catch ya on the losing side chucks.

Omg!! U will not believe how emotional i am at this moment in tym! I cried my eyes out when my kids went to their nans! Its not like im not going to see them again! \just dont want them to go thru what i went thru(losing my mum) Ive just said to my hubby i dont think i wanna go tomorrow...how silly am i!!!!! I will go, no worries its just a moment! Tomorrow will be worse when i leave my youngest at home with her dad. Shes all me, and shes sat here singing to me, which is making it worse xx

Back