• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diets.................why the difference in duration???

OMG SS you have done so well.... you gotta take some credit though as your lovely surgeon gave you the means to achieve your goals, he didn't do all the work for you.... WELL DONE YOU xxxx

Your right, though i dont know of anyone (and there are lots of us Ammori paitents here) that has failed to lose a significant amount of weight - some to mention are PG (Nic) Carole (HC) and loads of others, we've all adopted slightly different approaches to our weight lose, yet none has failed to lose massive amounts, the only catalyst the same for us all is Basil Ammori, i personally dont believe in coincidence either, weather its his technique that leaves clean joins or the amount of instetine he bypasses i dont know, but his thing (whatever it is) works very well !

I'm not jesting either when i say i've actually found it quite easy to lose weight, i had no post op complications what so ever, no post op pain, i have never dumped and have absolutely no scaring to show that i've ever had an op, the only time i really remember is when i hit restriction whilst eating. I got the high protein, low carb eating thing from the off and the weight fell of me.

Tee, hee! I really like milk so am probably the only person looking forward to it. Having done Cambridge sole source the milk diet sounds far more appealling-not to mention cheaper. I'd do it now while I'm waiting for my appointments if I knew it was okay!!

Back