• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-Op Milk Diet Sugar Free Syrup

kimmiekoo

Hiya Everybody,

Got my pre-op next week so hopefully starting my milk diet soon just wondering if anybody's used the sugar free syrups to change the flavour up I've been looking and seen the Da Vinci & Walden Farm, thinking of maybe ordering chocolate & strawberry be most grateful of your views!

xx:eek:xx

I have the toasted marshmallow and peanut butter. They're both a bit meh. Not bad, not good, just meh.

I have the toasted marshmallow and peanut butter. They're both a bit meh. Not bad, not good, just meh.

I was thinking maybe the strawberry or choc to change it up a a bit the bariatric store all the decent flavours seen to be out of stock amazon have them all and the walden farm ones are really cheap, wanted to hear the views before ordering so I have them ready on milk diet D-day!

xx

Ebay have them too, i am goin gto keep an eye on this thread cos i need inspiration for my pre op diet........ havent got my date yet tho x

I bought them on Amazon, shipped them to my SIL, and had my hubby fly them back here on his last business trip. I like them a lot on the 0% Fage - that stuff is nasty on its own.

Ebay have them too, i am goin gto keep an eye on this thread cos i need inspiration for my pre op diet........ havent got my date yet tho x

Hi Joanne,

I've not got my date yet I've got my pre-op in 11 days (and counting lol) I'm not really a milky person other than before bed with some biscuits so for the day I was thinking maybe flavour the milk up a bit then it would be a bit like slim fast I managed that before few years ago with no problem!

I'm going to check with the team to make sure they are safe to use before ordering!

xx
:)

Bariatric megastore sell a few brands of syrups and sugar free items.
I have a few de Vinci ounces. They are a little over sweet/ artificial tasting but hey... They made the milk diet bearable !! Them and my nespresso machine ;-)

Bariatric megastore sell a few brands of syrups and sugar free items.
I have a few de Vinci ounces. They are a little over sweet/ artificial tasting but hey... They made the milk diet bearable !! Them and my nespresso machine ;-)

I just think they will give a bit more satisfaction than plain milk the Walden farm ones are half the price of the Da Vinci from what I have read same kind of thing aswell!

xx

I used strawberry crusha s/f milkshake syrup I think they do a choc 1 but not sure as I hate choc

worth checking with your provider that they allow them on a pre-op diet as many don't :(

worth checking with your provider that they allow them on a pre-op diet as many don't :(

Yeh I planned on checking with them just incase thanks x

Back