• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op

jeany

Hi everyone. I have my funding and been to assessment with surgeon and dietician. Going for sleep ap test on Friday then pre op appointment on 9th August. It's been a busy couple of weeks with all hospital appointments. The time is right for me to take this big step. I want to stop the damage before it's permanent. Loved reading others stories. Hopefully not too long before my bypass.

Welcome to the forum Jeany.

Wow, what a busy few weeks!

Where are you having your op done?

xx

At Salford - it's all been very quick. Application for funding in April and it's gone on from there. Petrified - but nothing compared to more years of being overweight.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am sure there will be lots of questions I will be asking. I look forward to chatting to you all Whilst on my journey x

hi. this place is fab and people always know what to say to keep you going. good luck with your journey. xx

No date as yet for my surgery. I can't see it being this side of Xmas from reading posts about waiting times. Good luck in Sept with your op x

Welcome, remember to use your waiting time to as part of your journey to success. I used mine to introduce my family to the changes in meal size when we dine out so they became more comfortable with me ordering just an entree whilst they could order a normal meal. Much success to you.

Welcome and the best of luck on your journey. You will find the answers to all your questions (and even ones you hadnt thought about) on here x

Back