• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op

AmyP

Hey! Currently on the 7th day of pre op (jelly and skimmed milk) but really struggling to get either in as it's making me feel really ill and I just don't want them?! Any ideas on how to actually starting liking them again haha!! 7 more days to go! Thankyou Amy:)

Sounds hard work :(
I'm on eggs , chicken and greens and finding it hard !

What about whizzing milk and a couple of jellys together with ice and making a milk shake ? Are you allowed to add vanilla ?
Mindy
Xxx

I'm on Day 4 of the VLCD and feel so rough! I actually feel like I have the flu. I have, however list 5lbs and want thus so badly that I will not cheat. Early nights for me!

Ohhh sounds hard .....8 know it's something I'm going to do and I won't cheat as like you've said I want ro give it every chance to do what it needs to and shrink my liver and give me best possible outcome .....my sis in law said about whisking up the milk and sugar free jelly and setting it as it creates a bubbly type layer like mouse on top with a milk jelly blamange type stuff under ....just something a little different... I asked at my MDT about this as I'm not good with drinking milk it makes me gag at best of times and dietician said I could add some sugar free milkshake powder ...has anyone got a good one they recommend. ....persevere it will be worth it xxxx

Ohhh sounds hard .....8 know it's something I'm going to do and I won't cheat as like you've said I want ro give it every chance to do what it needs to and shrink my liver and give me best possible outcome .....my sis in law said about whisking up the milk and sugar free jelly and setting it as it creates a bubbly type layer like mouse on top with a milk jelly blamange type stuff under ....just something a little different... I asked at my MDT about this as I'm not good with drinking milk it makes me gag at best of times and dietician said I could add some sugar free milkshake powder ...has anyone got a good one they recommend. ....persevere it will be worth it xxxx

Thank you. I'm doing the high protein, low carb diet. I'm hoping it gets better. xx

You can mix it with no added sugar crusha or tey having it warm or even a warm milky coffee xx

What about the monin sugar free syrups like caramel and vanilla think hazelnut as well.. they are the ones you can add to coffee could you use them with milk I wonder ....anyone tried and know if they are allowed ? xxx

Day 6 and 8lbs list. It's not been easy and I still feel a bit yukky but I'm not going to let that stop me. I am parking my car 20 mins away from work so I get some walking in as well. I got fed up of veggies and chicken soaked in an oxo cube last night, so I had two poached eggs, a tin of tomatoes and I mashed a potato. It was like having a cooked brekkie! I don't envy you doing the milk diet and I admire anybody who can get through it. Good luck. xx

That's amazing well done good idea about parking bit further away ...I need to start trying to do more exercise before my op get myself geared up xxxx

Thank you, both of you. I actually enjoy the walk at 7.30 in the morning, the 4pm one is a bit tougher though! However, I definitely feel better for it, so its totally worth it. The added bonus is I can always get a parking space!! :)

Back