• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pretty things on your posts?

RED RED WINE

How do you all get those pretty things on your posts? Mine look so boring and plain next to all thes rest so I want some nice bits as well! Hope it's not too technical though because I am a bit of a technophobe.

Depends what you mean by pretty things! If you mean the smilies like :D and :hug99: etc then instead of using the quick reply click go advanced and you'll see some smilies on the right of the text book (there are more if you click more just underneath them).

If you mean the bits under the text in our signatures, then there is a minimum post requirement before you can add those, think it's 20. When you hit that click user CP in the top bar menu, then edit signature and you can add in tickers or text or piccies.

HTH :D

..and if you get stuck once you have done your 20 posts (it is 50 for some things) just shout and someone will give you step by step instructions to pretty up your posts - tis easy I promise X

You can add a ticker just now, you dont need 20 posts for that :)

Star light what a fantastic weight loss on WW. noticed yr ticker for the grand st annes. I used to work there many moons ago. lol
HC

Star light what a fantastic weight loss on WW. noticed yr ticker for the grand st annes. I used to work there many moons ago. lol
HC

I stayed at the Grand about 10 years ago and LOVED it. Have been dying to go there since it was all done up. I cant wait :)

Where do you get them and how do you add them please?

This explains it best :) http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Back