• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Private companies monitor this forum!

Well I hope my local hospital monitor's this, they may learn a thing or 2 from you guy's.

Was just thinking along the same lines Paul... If WM staff are reading this... SORT OUT YOUR ADMIN COCK UPS

Was just thinking along the same lines Paul... If WM staff are reading this... SORT OUT YOUR ADMIN COCK UPS

:D lol nice 1 sam :rotflmao:

:D lol nice 1 sam :rotflmao:

Oy you two - dont laugh at Paul he cant help it :D:8855:

On a more serious note - i cant honestly believe that any self respecting surgeon has the time to be trawling through WLS chat sites, so i'd seriously doubt they are going to see what you write about them, though i'd think it would be fair to say that the weight lose organisation do from time to time check and look at whats going on and being said !

yup most surgeons work long hours and the free time they do have, i dont think they would use it to check up on people as it would be very time consuming, these surgeons are people just like us and have a life away from work, im sure they would rather use there free time much more constructivly, ie.. like spending time with there family or partner.

Back