• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Private to NHS ... mixed blessing??xx

Wow Tango.. only just seen this post. Its a shame we won't get to meet up in the ward but I definately think you've done the right thing!

Look at my details below I was far shorter than 18 weeks, I did have funding in place tho. xx

Wow Tango.. only just seen this post. Its a shame we won't get to meet up in the ward but I definately think you've done the right thing!

Look at my details below I was far shorter than 18 weeks, I did have funding in place tho. xx

Hi ya ditzee, Wishing you all the best for next week. You will be well on your way to the new you by the time I have my surgery. Ive been given my next appointment on the 15th October at Chichester after that will be on waiting list for op. If they work to their guidelines I should have surgery before xmas. There goes my turkey dinner!!?!?!?

Ive got my head around waiting now. Really pleased that my funding was approved and now just keen to move forward.

I will keep a look out for posts from you post op. I am sure that I will have lots of questions for you..hope you wont mind.

Take Care
Tanya :)

Brilliant! I wonder if I can request my 6 week check to be on the 15th & come & say hi!! :rolleyes:

Great news that its all going ahead for you via nhs, we seem to be luckier than others with this route down here. x

Hi Tango I must have missed saying hello to you, as I was in having my op when you joined. I think you totally did the right thing and what a good egg Shaw Somers must be!

I hope all goes well with your next appointment and the time wizzes by until your surgery. It sounds like its really fast where you are. You are very lucky, I waited 18 months in total and I know others wait far longer.

aww you are in a few days before my next check up...i'm in on the 19th October

Back