• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Problem months after surgery

Awww thanks very much everyone, got my EEG on 9th June to having the works checked out:) lol

Porpo thanks alot for that hun, god i hope im not one of them, only snag is i was epileptic before but over 25 years clear, be nice to know where you found that info from hun if you can let me know somehow would be grateful:)

Sharon xx

Sorry to hear you have not been very well Sharon. Hope the drs manage to sort it out for you soon as it sounds awful. Take care, will be thinking of you.

Hi all just a quick note to let you know how things went with the MRI scan, spoke to my gp and he says the scan has come back all clear:)) Yay what a relief one down one to go the EEG is the one that will show up if there is any epilepsy if there is any. Not been tooo bad this last couple of days so there is hope.

It seems rather strange that on both days i had a major problem i was painting the day before, but who knows will see what they find. The other thing noticed is that when i have the wobbles is that if i have something to eat during that time it makes me feel alot better, i also checked my sugars and they drop to any surgestions guys??

The one good thing is ive now lost 5 stone forever yaaay. But cause im not as active at the moment cause been advised to take it steady, the weight loss as slowed down quite alot, i suppose that is to be expected:)

Anyway thats all for now take care guys and thanks for taking the time to read this:)))

Sharon xx

Good news about the MRI scan Sharron, hope you get to the bottom of it soon xx

Could it be hypoglycaemia. If your sugars are low, test your blood and email the result to your team. Do you leave it longer than 3 hours between eating as you shouldn't do that. Even something small between meals should keep your blood sugars stable. Hope it is sorted soon.

It is very good news about your MRI Sharon, hopefully you will get the rest sorted out.

Well done on your weight loss, 5 stone off is a wonderful achievement!:happy096:

Glad to here scan went well x well done on your loss so far x

Awww thanks very much everyone, got my EEG on 9th June to having the works checked out:) lol

Porpo thanks alot for that hun, god i hope im not one of them, only snag is i was epileptic before but over 25 years clear, be nice to know where you found that info from hun if you can let me know somehow would be grateful:)

Sharon xx

Hiya,

Sorry only just seen this - will try and find the info for you
x

Hiya guys sorry its been a while since ive been on, the eeg i still got the results back yet it could be a while before i find out. I have had a blood test done but they seem to have lost the results so dont know what on earth is going on at the moment, the only thing i do know is that im having hypos and herpers all in one session so i have to carry my lucozade around with me all the time which seems to help. But who know will have to wait for the doctors to get there fingers out and find them.

Sorry for having a winge guys but this is seriously getting on my nerves now, doesnt seem to be a day goes by now where my sugars are not right:((

Take care all thanks very much for all your support dont know what i would do without you:))

Sharon xx

Hi, Sharon
keep your chin up lass..........let us know when u gt ur results back.
Take care xx

That is really bad that they have lost your results. Why is it taking them so long for the results of the other test? Hope they get it sorted for you soon.

Back