• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so tired

mandyl

hi everyone
since friday i have been very tired all the time,i was also getting dizzy. been to dr who is a great dr but doesnt really know anything about op side of things. iam going to have a blood test though.
im not feeling dizzy but im so tired. i know ive started excercising not sure if its that. ive done no housework place is a tip and keep going to sleep to feel better. any ideas? thanks xx

Mandy, Ive had some bouts of extreme tiredness too since the op. I think its to be expected hun as we are taking in so few calories, and especially in this weather when the body is working hard just to try and stay warm.

If you are able to sleep then do. Make sure you are getting enough fluids and keep up your food and multivits. It will pass hun x

hi mandy are you eating and drinking properly now? if not could be thats the reason why.
hope you feel better soon
x

thanks sam and julie
good to know im not the only one,im lucky at the moment that i can just go to bed if i want to,only thing is it does throw me out at night and i struggle to sleep. funny enough ive just started really feeling the cold now.
ive been very bad this weekend as was low and just stayed in bed so food and drink was forgotten. im trying to eat better. sometimes think i eat too much and then think oh didnt eat much like dinner tonight. xx

Mandy, at this stage it would be virtually impossible to overeat. I would advise eating as much as you can comfortably manage, ensuring you get the protein in first. It will really help to combat the tiredness. x

also mandy, don't forget it is really early days and your body could just be saying "whoaaaa"! Mine did!!! I hit extreme tiredness around 6-8 weeks and then perked right back up again. Our bodies are amazing things and tell us what they want and need!
x

tiredness is a big side effect for alot of us, i definitely feel real cream crackered from time to time, i go to the gym too, and in honesty feel brill when i come outta the gym, but it takes it's toll later in the day, i guess i run on empty for the rest of the day, but sleep well that evening, like everyone else says, keep eating small and often, drink plenty and snooze if the urge takes you, napping works wonders too!! ;)

Back