• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Progress!

ChefClay

Hi friends - still losing, slowed right down now though!
10 months since surgery, total of 7.5 stone lost. (lost but not missed!) About a stone more to lose to reach initial target wt of 12.5 stone.
Still problems at times! Still sometimes eat too fast, still try and eat too much! Still do not drink enough! I remember though that this is a lifetime 'fix' and I will always have to work at it.
Enjoying my food though and occasional drink.
Regards to you all and keep faith with all your efforts to lose or maintain weight.
Paul x :character0053:

Last edited:
thats a massive amout of weight, well done to you!!
im soooo looking forward to mine :)

Great to see your face again Paul.You are doing great,its certainly a lifetime of change but it is so much better with less baggage! lol Maz x

Wow! How exciting! You must be so proud of yourself! I hope to share a similar story in 5 months! :)

Your looking great Paul. How's mammachef doing?

You are doing really great! I am so proud of you! A bit jealous I got stuck this week... But will soon be overtaking you.. Fingers crossed!! To everyone asking about me (Mamma chef) I am slowly going down! But will get there :) thanks for asking xxx

Go mammachef :) I'd love to know how men lose weight so much quicker (and usually easier) than us ladies! I'm sure it's a scientific fact lol x

Back