• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein bars?

Me as well and so quickly as well, bet you think that was money well spent now don't you Caren.

How much have you lost.

Paul

I buy either my protein max bars that have over 20g protein in them & come in honeycomb, farest fruit, mint chocolate & chocolate orange flavours. I prefer the choc orange & choc mint ones.
Or I but from natures best their chocolate protein bars again 20g protein if I remember rightly, slightly smaller than the my protein bars but more chewy they also do a yoghurt coated passion fruit one that is nice to but has a more granular texture than the chocolate & I prefer the chocolate one.
If I've had a lower than intended protein day or am out & about & can't find something suitable to eat its great to have in my bag. If I have calories & protein levels to spare & get a case of the head hunger demons kicking in its great to reach for to to avoid pointless snacking that is on the bad side of healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Can i have protein bars on mashed stage? Im only just starting the mashed from today.

No. Mashed stage is anything you can mash with the back of a fork. You should always try and get you protein from a natural food source. It's not really good practice to get it from shakes/bars, although they can be used as snacks.

I would not on the mash stage narrisa said not to have protein bars until about 10-12 weeks post op but to try fridge raiders instead of protein bars

Oh i didnt know i could have fridge raiders just yet. If i can then thats on my list next time i go to the shops n i guess one pack will be like a meal now rather than snack :)

Last edited:
whats fridge raiders never heard these here

Me as well and so quickly as well, bet you think that was money well spent now don't you Caren.

How much have you lost.

Paul
yes, money very well spent, my mums money :)ive lost 107lb paul now Paul, you're doing pretty good yourself mate :) x

Back