• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

protein drinks

niic0l3

hi for my pre op i was think to get a big tube of protein powder and make a few drinks a day has anyone else done this if so will you let me know which one you got thank

Hi. I can recommend impact whey isolate from myprotein.com, great source of protein and doesn't taste as heavy and sweet as many other powders do. Hope that helps. They also come in many quite nice flavors.

Only used post op, but should work great preop as well as they are knllow calories and high in protein. One big pouch costs 21 pounds.

I use precision engineered whey protein from Holland and Barrett. It cost me around £40 for 908g, but it was in the penny sale, so I got a second 908g tub for 1p.

In one serving there is 84kcal, 17.8g protein, 0.2g sugar and 0.8g fat. It's not the highest protein but it was convenient to buy that one when I was passing the shop! I didn't use it pre-op as it didn't occur to me.

Back