• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein shakes

snack

Hi anyone know where I can get some ready made protein shakes that taste ok from tried Atkins ones and USN from holland and Barrett and both are blughhhhh ? Xx

Hello cotton pants lady lol :) tesco do some ready made cans that have 25g of protein in and are low carb, only tried chocolate but they were lush, I wanted more :) think they were £1.99 each x

Couldn't see them in my local tesco have to go back have a look today , god people must think I got a knicker fetish it's all I ever say ur famous and all I got is cotton knickes LMAO xxx

snack said:
Couldn't see them in my local tesco have to go back have a look today , god people must think I got a knicker fetish it's all I ever say ur famous and all I got is cotton knickes LMAO xxx

Lol! At least you're memorable :)
My tesco is a big extra store though? Where all the big tubs of protein powder are they were round the corner on the end of that aisle. There were protein bars etc with the cans. Why they can't just put them together I don't know! X

I know Sainsburys do some behind their pharmacy/health counter but I am unsure how they taste etc as I never had any. I do some times drink Nutritional drink in the can ( strawberry,cherry, vanilla, banana, choc flavours etc) and they are good on vitamins - HTH Julie xx

All the ones I have tried are vile!!!!!!

They actually make me gag and my banded tum cannot tolerate them. May just give the tesco one a try though, thanks Jo xx

My OH takes them as he is training at the moment.

Mazza said:
Just had a look on the website, these are quite high in carbs 12g per 32g serving (7g of which is sugar). That might be why they are nice :D

They are keeping me full all morning, so I am happy with that! :)

The tesco ones are great, i like the strawberry one they are near the vitamins in a small can and yep £1.99 but i have half a can a day just as a top-up low carb and sugar

Back