• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Prunes

Paula1975

Just got some prune juice and activa prune yoghurts to see if that would help things moving, now this may sound a silly question, but do I dilute 50/50 as with other juices or drink straight so to speak?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well I buy the sunsweet prune juice which is high in its own sugars its natural sugar think is sorbitol which canb give you the runs, but I would dilute it to start or just sip a bit over a short time. I havent had a problem taking it but think some have dumped with it. It is thick n gloopy but dont htink i would have drank it diluted with water but try it n see. The yoghurts are nice I have had activa and also Asdas own both are nice, should help with the toilet issues, trial n error just like other things we consume. xx

yeah think amount per day is tha same as pure oj bout 1ooml but would maybe only have half that, n take n hour or so to sip it or longer then hopefully the body can tollerate it . have known some people take it from the start wish i had wouldnt have had the toilet issues i'v had. can make you windy as well xx

I also use the sunsweet prune juice now, and I can drink about 50mls without any problems, and 50mls daily seems to be working quite nicely, and much more natural, than a chemical laxative..

it really is a godsend.. and so more natural than taking a prescription laxative. Bit worried though that I can drink it neat with no ill effects, I almost wish I could find something that would make me dump lol...

it really is a godsend.. and so more natural than taking a prescription laxative. Bit worried though that I can drink it neat with no ill effects, I almost wish I could find something that would make me dump lol...

I count it as a fruit, just as you would if it was oj xx as long as it works thats all you need xx:)

Back