• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gutted!! In Dolan Park waiting op tomorrow

I hope the staff are looking after you now! SO pleased you are feeling so good too. I'm at Dolan on 7th July they had better not piss me about, I am the queen of complaing (or complimenting if warranted)! lol
xxxx sharon

Glad you're feeling better, hope you enjoy (?) the rest of your stay

voodoo said:
I hope the staff are looking after you now! SO pleased you are feeling so good too. I'm at Dolan on 7th July they had better not piss me about, I am the queen of complaing (or complimenting if warranted)! lol
xxxx sharon

Sharon
Sorry to dissapoint you but the ward staff are appaulling!!
The grounds are lovely and walking improves your wind prob after the op
The receptionist is fantastic and the surgeon was amazing before the op and the anesatist was a cool funny guy
But don't expect any care of the nurses
There totally pants they shout up corridors to each other about BBQs partys you
Name it there inconsiderate they re apply there make up and perfume every 5 mins
They don't offer you a drink no nothing
It's totally self service I will deffo be
Writing all this on there feedback sheet
Not that I think it will help
Met another lady on same ward today and
She's disgusted she works in a hospice and she can't believe it so it isn't just me
Feeling a bit neglected
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Gailm,

So happy to see you are finally through it all and, albeit not happy about the service I hope things improve.

The only way is up now so good luck in you weight loss journey hun. Take care

mightyminx49 said:
Hi Gailm,

So happy to see you are finally through it all and, albeit not happy about the service I hope things improve.

The only way is up now so good luck in you weight loss journey hun. Take care

Thankyou Minx xxxxx

hey good luck. I had my band fitted there 3 weeks ago and to be honest found them ok. But I did have my husband with me so didnt feel so alone. If you need any support or want to talk I work in Bromsgrove

bahia said:
hey good luck. I had my band fitted there 3 weeks ago and to be honest found them ok. But I did have my husband with me so didnt feel so alone. If you need any support or want to talk I work in Bromsgrove

Hi have you got email I had mine done 21april I'n bromsgrove clare

Oh hun u poor thing paying £6,000, u would expect at least a smile...

Just hang in there it will be over soon and sooooo worth it when your on the losers bench;)

Keep us updated hun I look forwaward to reading it:D

Take Carexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greenyblu said:
Hi have you got email I had mine done 21april I'n bromsgrove clare

Hi Clare
My email is [email protected]
Feel free to contact and by the way got
A lovely nursing staff this evening
Feeling ok just hard to cough a bit
Painful but apart from that I feel great
Xxx

bahia said:

Thankyou so much I complained to the receptionist and she got everything sorted
Getting information was like getting blood out of a stone 4 other people wasn't happy too!
These ladies on staff tonight are lovely
Xxx

wishing on a star said:
Oh hun u poor thing paying £6,000, u would expect at least a smile...

Just hang in there it will be over soon and sooooo worth it when your on the losers bench;)

Keep us updated hun I look forwaward to reading it:D

Take Carexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will keep you all posted I love the thought of being a looser hehe I lost 11lb in the 9 days pre op diet so already classing myself a loser lol
Thankyou for the support xxxxx

Glad everything worked out ok with the op hon, looking forward to hearing how much you lose in the future now xx

Whendo you get to go home.... sounds like you'll be able to relax then:)

I agree with Sarah, you will feel much beter once you're home (as long as no one has left a mess for you to clean up! lol)
xxxxx sharon

oh, no i am waiting to be picked up now. and not sure what to expect. do they have a dvd player in the room? i am not sure whether to take my laptop or not? i have packed dvd's and magazines and a book lol

good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery

Back