• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PSP SLAs for Bariatric Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys
yes i have just popped on here now i know my spelling and typing is not good!!!!!!!!!!!! but i would never be so rude to call people dim and thick if i had not checked my own spelling first !!!!!!
What makes this couple think they are better than us i would rather be thick, dim and polite than rude and condesending as you puffins.

to the rest of you you are all brilliant xx

Well so long as you don't dunk it in your diet coke i think that will be acceptable! Enjoy your biccie xx

Don't dignify it with a response. Perhaps "Mrs Ade" is busy studying English and grammar. She doesn't have time to eat.
Seriously though. Please be nice to each other and offer SUPPORT and friendship.

Don't dignify it with a response. Perhaps "Mrs Ade" is busy studying English and grammar. She doesn't have time to eat.
Seriously though. Please be nice to each other and offer SUPPORT and friendship.

Well said, if we can't share and show love and support to each other, we have no hope of anyone else doing it.

Fat acceptance or unacceptance is a blight on our society and something that shouldn't be tolerated.

He who is without sin cast the first stone .....

Love n light to you all xxx

Well Mr and Mrs Ade are all under my surgeon, i would luv to be in the same room as them for just 5 mins and see if they are as mouthy and insulting face to face, so Mr and Mrs Ade how about coming to one of the Whitts support groups and i hope amongst a group of people and Kirsten our fab nurse u insult and undermine the peeps there and let`s see what kind of response u get !!
So if u r going pls let me know in advance as i would luv to be there lmfao !!

:feedtroll:
^^^^^^^^
I think that this is exactly what those two are, just here to annoy people and antagonise them, sod 'em I say!!!
I love you lot, youre all great xx
Steph xx

There are ways to go about it and ways to not, he and the wife are doing it the wrong way. He pissed me off with the way he was speaking to people like they were something on his shoe. There are people here of all intelligence levels, to pick on those less intelligent than oneself just shows how unhappy they are with they own lives. If they had all the answers they wouldnt need the operation!

Think this says it all:

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 29
I am old and thick and VERY VERY happy, especially with your support.

Must day did make me giggle a bit reading this thread.

Lol Emm, quite!
I think it's a great pity that we have had this flare up though because this forum is one of the minority of forums out there that is NOT full of baffling vitriol and injokes and newbie bullying..I hope we can let this one die off and get back to what we do best..loads of lovely support and a safe haven for WLS peeps xxxxx

Please stop it Julie!! I nearly choked on my pint of full sugar coke there, with no Ice, and a full bag of K.P peanuts. OMG you crack me up big time !!!! G.M x:D P.S forgot to add my massive weight of 10stone 12Lb
You must be Mrs Puffin as you are being very rude! If i didn't know better i'd think from your post you'd never had a weight problem in your life....

Who made you or Mr P the judge as to whether people deserve wls? Before we know it you'll be trawling cancer patients to wean out the smokers so they can't have treatment....

People shouldn't be spoken to the way your other half speaks to people. There is no need for rudeness or ignorance, well not on here anyway!

So stick that in your ryvita and chew it!!!

Please stop it Julie!! I nearly choked on my pint of full sugar coke there, with no Ice, and a full bag of K.P peanuts. OMG you crack me up big time !!!! G.M x:D P.S forgot to add my massive weight of 10stone 12Lb

U go girl xx

Wow. Without a doubt they must be from the same gene pool - probably the shallow end....... Spooky. I wonder why they are so angry and obviously feel that they are so superior to everyone else. I don't understand the reference to choc bars etc but who cares anyway. As far as fizzy drinks go - one of my team told me to drink some diet coke if I had something stuck - however only drink it when in the bathroom - boy was he right - it shifted alright!! So in my experience fizzy drinks are not good for you except when dislodging wayward food. HOWEVER we are all on our own paths and doing nicely thank you and we can come on here when we are not.

I hope they manage their perfect surgery, with their perfect eating, perfect weightloss & then have a perfect life together!!

I for one am very pleased that I live in the real world & have had great advice & help from others that live in the real world so that I know exactly the kinds of things I'll be facing after my surgery & how to cope with them! x

Watch out you lot... Sambucca is home from work and is watching you! :cool:

Seriously though guys, whilst I share a lot of the sentiment in your posts, (some have made me chuckle which was just what I needed after a long hard day), I think its time to draw a line under this episode and move on from it.

I'm locking this thread now, which I know wont be popular, but lets get back to spreading the love, which is what we do best.

I havnt laughed so much in yonks even me dog was looking at me weird, But hey Guess what Ditzee "They Deserve Each Other" Bless there lil Cotton Nickers n Thongs wore back to front. G.M xxx
I hope they manage their perfect surgery, with their perfect eating, perfect weightloss & then have a perfect life together!!

I for one am very pleased that I live in the real world & have had great advice & help from others that live in the real world so that I know exactly the kinds of things I'll be facing after my surgery & how to cope with them! x

Most people who use this site have issues with food, and most have an addiction that only overweight people considering this op will understand. In a perfect world having this op will change not only our lives but our love/hate relationship with food. It would make things so much easier if the surgeon were to do something to our brains at the same time.

We all have idea pre op and early post op days that we will do everything we are told and never eat anything bad again, however we are not saints and as my very successful surgeon says the beauty of having a bypass is nothing is forbidden forever. You will after a 12-24 months return to eating normally and be like everyone else, that is why getting into good eating habits is essential in the honeymoon period.

This site never advoctae that anyone goes against their surgical teams advice. This would be so much easier if everyone up and down the country were given the same advice, even with some surgeon giving out different advice to different patients.

We have enough bullying, taunting and hate from people out there who talk to us like we are thick and lazy, we don't need to be doing it amongst ourselves. Today was the first time ever since joining this site in nearly 20 months that i have felt like not wanting to be a part of it as I ashamed of some of the behaviour that has gone on. If I'm feeling like that imagine what people looking at this site for the first time must feel. P

Please can we draw a line under this and move forward and get back tho being the supportive, friendly and happy forum it was at the beginning of the week?

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back