• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

puree confusion

xxsarahxx

I'm starting to think about and prepare for my puree stage in a couple of weeks. Can you tell me, does everything have to be blitz or can you leave the soft items such as cottage cheese, veg and fruit etc as it is? Thanks x

Hi! I suspect this has a lot to do with how you feel. I blitzed things but didn't get them entirely smooth (to me that's just soup!). x

Hi! I suspect this has a lot to do with how you feel. I blitzed things but didn't get them entirely smooth (to me that's just soup!). x
Exactly lol...i just don't get it. I expected everything to be smooth and they're not. Just don't feel like i'm getting my head around what i'm doing x

Think feeding a baby!Your tubes have been cut and restitched so are swollen.You need sloppy food to get passed all that.

I read on another forum that a lot of post oppers just eat baby food. Good Luck!!

Morning girls,
Last night I boiled carrot, swede, potato, parsnip, cabbage, leek, onion and herbs; I also boiled 4 chicken portions in a separate pan so any fat didn't mix with veg. When the chicken was cooked I took all the skin off, picked it off the bone (without sneaking a nibble or 2 which is a real achievement for me) I then added all ingredients into my slow cooker to finish off. When it was done like a chunky chicken & veg soup I blended the life out of it! I class it as purée. It's all frozen into little 2oz pots that i got from eBay (50 for £6 Inc p&p) ready for when I'm at that stage in my journey. I just hope it tastes as delicious as it smelled x

Back