• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Purefied stage? Help!

bypass2012

Hi, I've not long had a gastric bypass... Now on purified stage.. Not sure what to have? I've been having the half tins of Heinz mac and cheese and spog Bol. Or the mini meals in a tin? Are these okay?
Also when am I allowed to drink alcohol?

I'm 5months post bypass and just over 5 stones lighter! Yey the purée stage I had weetabix, soups, mash potato with gravy. Hated purée meat and veg. I tried also the purée baby foods. You have to check the sugar and fat content as some are high. Rice pudding, custards, yoghurt. Hope this helps! x

What's too high? Like over 5g or? There is only like 160 cals per tin and start back to the gym tomorrow so thought these tins would be fine? They also seem to be the perfect amount.

i basically had the same as jay muller light yoghurts are nice also, ox tail soup. as for alcohol i dont touch a drop wasted kcals for me , i do know your tolorance is lower so you carnt drink as much i would phone your profider about when and how much you can drink. also try and drink alot of warter daily.

Yeah my dietician advised no more than 5g of fat or sugar per 100g in anything. And that is difficult to find. Tesco sell some diet Irish yogurts which are good. Or I find the children munch bunch yogurts are ok too, but the smaller pots. I have stuck to this rule and have never dumped!

Back