• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

question about cycling

rachaelh

or more precisely buying a bike my fat a**e wont buckle, atm i'm down to about 21 stone after major dieting but i've hit a hump and as always the weight loss has stalled, i have to at least keep off the weight i've lost before i get to go back to see the surgeon at SRH yet again, and following their request that i see a psychologist about comfort eating before then i'm getting anxious i'm going to start putting it all back on again and as such have decided to start some kinda exercise. I used to love cycling when i wasn't such a chunky butt, but now im worried about going into a shop and them laughing at me at the suggestion that i'd want a bike! i'm 5ft 10 and a bit tall, so usually mens bikes are more suitable for my ridiculously long legs (i'm sure i'll love them when i become a super model :p !) but i want to go in knowing exactly what to get so there's no embarrassment on my part

any ideas?

cheers for reading

rachael

I have a hybrid and I love it. It's a comfortable ride on the roads yet can still tackle a rough terrain trail ok.

cheers everyone i'm off on the bike trail (so to speak!) today!

Back