• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for SRH Post Opper

Karen19745

Hi everyone,

Please can you tell me what time you have to go to the hospital the day before your surgery?

do you have a date yet karen? I rang yesterday and was told I should hear by end of next week for early may

Provisionally 20th May but it's a Friday and they said I would have to go in on the Thursday but my colleague is on holiday from 15th to 22nd May and we're not allowed to be on holiday together, but I thought if I had to go in on the Thursday night then it would only be the Friday that I would have to take off and the Director might just cover the phones for that day and leave everything else until my colleague is in again on the Monday but I don't know if I would get away with 2 days. I did ask if I could swap it until Tuesday 24th and go in on the Monday but Mr Small's secretary said she can't guarantee I could swap it they will have to wait until closer to the time to let me know but if I turn down the date they offer me then I could be waiting ages and I go to Florida in August so I don't want my op to be any later than May.
It's so typical I'm so p***ed off waiting all this time and now this happens. So frustrating, Sorry for the rant, Karen x

hi i had to be in 3pm the day before as well. i know you cant take holiday but cant you get your doctor to do you a sick note from the before you need to go in?

Yes that's a good idea, thanks, Karen x

3pm the day before x

Of I ever get a date through maybe we could swap dates Karen? I'm defo in may just have no date yet! I ring once every week.

Hi I've spoken to our Director and he said he doesn't mind covering in the office for 1 and a half days so I have rang the hospital and confirmed the date, I'm so pleased.

Mrs SAFC - I rang I have been ringing every week too.

I'm so pleased for you x xx

do you know the name of mr Smalls secretary? I could email her. I rang yesterday is all xx

Karen, what a lovely boss you have, very considerate

I think it was 4pm I went in. Not a lot happens the day before in any case!

Hi my letter says i have to phone the ward on Thursday morning and to go in for 3pm on the Thursday and having my op on Friday, i can.t wait, day 3 of milk diet....

Back