• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What happens on the day of surgery and just a few Q's

I have tried to answer your questions although I had a sleeve and you are having a bypass.... not sure how many others were discharged today x x

Anna that lovely thank you I feel so much better now thank you. Glad your still feeling well x

Not long now Amy ;) x x

Not long now Amy ;) x x

Anna how are you? hope all ok and went well, like amy i am in soon have mixed emotions but will be fine and am looking forward to a new me xx

How long are you in for? I cant stop laughing thinking about myself in paper knickers, love it xx

I have my op 9th dec need to be in by 3 pm on the 8th and I'll be out by 11th. X

I'm going knicker shopping lol just In case you can wear your own lol x

Anna how are you? hope all ok and went well, like amy i am in soon have mixed emotions but will be fine and am looking forward to a new me xx

I am doing really well.... home today.

So far today I have had about 5 small teaspoons of muller yoghurt, 4/5 teaspoons of soup, 4 teaspoons of petit filous............. and sipping water.... managed a 3/4 of a small cup of tea but it took me an hour to drink it ;) x x

Hospital pants for me :)

Back