• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question

MrsG90

This might seem odd but I'm 5/6 days post op and I seem to constantly feel hungry/like my belly needs to rumble. But I am not craving foods. Has anyone else experienced this and could it be anything else!?

Thanks!

I am a week after bypass. I am actually the oposite. I keep thinking oh that and that souds nice would love to have it... But i dont feel hungry. I feel like i've just eaten all the time.

I had a strange bubbling (like some little bubbles jumping around.. or popping candy) sensation in my stomach area a few days ago, but it seemed to have stoped atm.

What type of surgery did you have?

Maybe it could be acid? Does that 'hungry' sensation goes away after taking antiacid tablet and then return later on? Is it there all the time? Or maybe its just gas moving around?

I have no Idea whether it is gas or not :(
I had the gastric sleeve xx

I had that feeling and put it down to things healing in there! I def. wasn't hungry because I couldn't fit anything else in but my stomach would move around and sing to me! Calmed down after a few days, sipping on mint tea seemed to help :)

Yes its no hunger its a mix or acid an wind! Its actually pain you are feeling but its the same sensation as hunger. I only had that for two days.

Back