• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re: Wasted journey

Mimsie67

Sorry that I haven't been online lately, I am having real problems with my internet, so I am just having to rely on going round friends for their internet. I have missed you all though and all your support.

I went to Charing X on Friday for my consultants appointment to find that there was no consultant there to see me.

I came out feeling so deflated and I think if I hadn't have been so angry, I would have just burst into tears. It wasn't just the fact that I had travelled all that way for nothing. I was awake until 4am on Friday morning, stressing about it all and feeling excited that I may actually know something by Friday night.

I am going again this Friday, so I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed that I will actually see somebody. I will be ringing on Friday morning though!!!!

I know what that feeling is like!I went once to see the surgeon as I thought.Only to see a xxxxxy dietician.How many times do you have to say look Im an intellegent woman of 54 dont patronise me by telling me what I should and shouldnt eat.I eat well just way too much when I get stressed.Feel for you hun,best of luck Friday.Maz x

Good luck for friday, maybe give them a call on thursday afternoon to check they have not done the same thing again xxx

Was it a mistake on their part?? Did they give you that date in writing?? If so I would complain and ask for a refund of your travelling expenses. Good luck for this friday and really hope you get to hear something about your op datexx

Hi Mimsie
That was awful God I honestly thought you would of had your date by now . They`v got a funny way of working . Good luck for Friday take care .
Margaret xx

Thank u all so much. Hey Margaret it is great to hear from you. Sarah tells me that you have got your date, that is fantastic hun, you must be so thrilled. Keep in touch, i am struggling 2 get on to Minis right now as I have lost my internet but I can use Facebook on my phone, it would be great if you could add me. It's Marie Revell.

Back