• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown to my wedding day (14 months after bypass)...not long now

Thaialina

Hi everyone!
Sorry I've not been on minis for a while, but I've been very busy plnning my wedding on August 8th. The clock is ticking now and I don't have long to go.
I haven't reached my ideal weight, but am actually learning to be quite happy just being a more acceptable weight and being able to shop in "normal" shops.
I hope that you're all well and sorry for abandoning you for a while...

Well done on the wedding date hun! How much weight have you lost since your wls?

Please remember to put a wedding pic on, i bet you'll look n feel a million dollars on your very special day.

Hi Sarah,good to see you posting again. congratulations on the wedding date and I really hope all goes well for you. Well done on the weight loss and a big well done for being happy with the new you.Take care and don't leave it too long before you post again. We want wedding pictures!!!

Hi Sara, hope everything goes to plan for the wedding and that you have a lovely day, you will look a million dollars I'm sure! How's Gordon getting on these days?

sara congratulations on getting to yr ideal weight and also your forth coming wedding. doesnt seem like 2 mins since you were looking for places to have it. I will hopefully catch up with mandy whilst she is here.
take care
carole

I hope you have an amazing wedding day.

Congratulations for your Wedding Day, I know how you feel, I am counting down to mine on 9th September :D

:character00250:

Back